Sunday, March 18, 2012

We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle...


Good morning lovelies!  I didn't forget about you.  I just had some real life stuff going on yesterday!  So I was out for the day.  But I'm back today with some more awesome news!  The Designer Showcase has started a new round as of March 15.  There are some fabulous designers with some very awesome releases just for this event!  This lovely dress from 1 Hundred is just one of these beautiful designs.  It made me feel very pretty and Marilyn Monroe-ish so I decided to use a quote as my title for this post =D.  It definitely makes me feel like a star!  Truth also released two new mesh hairs and this is one of them called Dee! Its very elegant and natural. So run on down to the Designer Showcase and Truth and grab your new goodies!  Happy Sunday everyone!  And happy shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo! - Chantal - Bronze - Black 2
Lips:  Pink Acid - Candy Coated Lip Gloss - Tasty Pink
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Truth - Dee - MESH - Light Blondes - NEW!
Dress: 1 Hundred - Simply Silk - White - ( @ Designer Showcase)
Shoes:  N-Core - Coquette Glitter Edition - White
Bracelet:  Mandala - Takara Bangle - White Stone Set
Nails:  TGIS - Nails 3.0  Safari Collection
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Poses:  Diesel Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment