Thursday, March 1, 2012

A to Z project: N is for NAHUA



This time, it is not another fashion post. It’s more. It’s a humble part of a project to highlight Squinternet Larnia´s work from Donna Flora, that has beautified our world from A to Z. Many of you may not know that Squinternet has struggled  through a terrible illness and she’s now out of hospital trying to recover from it - so this is a way to send her positive vibes and best wishes to get well soon.
I took part on this A to Z project started by Cajsa Lilliehook, selecting the letter N, so I’m showing this amazing jewerly set called NAHUA. The details of each design are incredible, and I loved the colors! I’m all skulls lately so this selection was great for me.
You can read and see other bloggers collaborations in this project here
All credits :



0 comments:

Post a Comment