Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That's Right...


Good Evening lovelies!  I moseyed on down to the Whore Couture Fair and found one of my favorite stores The Whore.  They had this sexy Miley dress in my favorite color pink!  To go with it I also stopped by Shadz again and found these perfect shades. I felt like a sexy princess in this outfit.  And well my hubby HeGotSwag seemed to like it a lot too so it was a perfect fit =P.  Run on down to the WCF before its over and grab your perfect Shadz!  Just a couple of weeks left!!  Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo!  - Chantal - Black - Bronze
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Exile - Bring It On - MESH - Browns
Dress:  T.Whore - Miley Dress - Pink  ( @ WCF )
Lollipop:  Damned - Free on Marketplace
Glasses:  Shadz - I'm a Fucking Princess Classic
Shoes:  Hucci - Choose Love Pumps - Sugarwalls Zebra - TDR Special a few weeks ago
Poses:  Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment