Friday, March 23, 2012

Part of Me...


Good evening lovelies!  It's Friday night and time to get dressed up for a night out with my hubby.  I wanted to look my best so I stopped down at coldLogic and found this absolutely gorgeous mesh dress.  It's been so spring out I decided I would go with a nice sexy coral/watermelon color.  These heels I forgot I had and matched perfectly with the dress.  I won't leave out this very sexy and sleek new hair from Magika.  Its another Mesh one and boy does it fit nicely!  Ladies get ready for your Friday night in style with some coldLogic and Magika and enjoy your night out =D!  Happy Friday Shopping =).

<3 Dani @  PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo! - Leilani - Bronze - Pink  *NEW!*
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Magika - Calm - 01 - MESH  *NEW!*
Dress:  coldLogic - Mesh dress - Owens - Watermelon *NEW!*
Bracelet:  League - Pearls and lace jewelry set - Ivory
Shoes:  Hucci - D'Ann Pumps Limited Edition - Coral
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Pose:  Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment