Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Childhood Dream

Suicidal Unborn has released these SUPER cute Random Shirts. I love the design of them and the different logos (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cookie Monster and more) are the best! They look great paired with the Nora Skinny mesh jeans from Mon Tissu. A friend bought these for me because she said 'every SL elite has these jeans and loves them (either because they are awesome or they are just kissing ass)'. Personally I probably wouldn't have bought them myself because when standing straight, there’s the a huge gap between my legs (the invisible horse syndrome). I don’t know if it’s like this for everyone else but it kind of annoys the crap out of me! Definitely try the demo (demo is 1L, not free *sad face*).
 Check out other great items at Next Pointless Trend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment