Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh My Gawd...

Good evening lovelies!  Have you ever wondered if maybe all the hair creators get together and collaborate and say hey we're all going to release hairs on the same day so everyone goes broke!  haha! Just kidding.  But wow these two gorgeous hairs were released today!  The new Pussy Galore hair from Shag on the left and the new Listen MESH hair from [Elikatira].  And I have to say I had the honor of blogging these beautiful skins from [Aura].  On the left I'm wearing the lovely Briar skin and on the right I'm wearing the love the Helena skin available at Fashionably Late! These skin are amazing and the detail gorgeous and so smooth and realistic!  To show off these gorgeous skins I'm wearing the Embrace Me lingerie from ?why, another wonderful designer. I hope you all enjoy the post and have a lovely evening!  Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani

Skin:  (Left) [Aura] - Briar - Tang/Stumble Honey,  (Right) [Aura] - Helena - Honey - Fishbowl (Fashionably Late)
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  (Left) Shag - Pussy Galore - Roots Butterscotch, (Right) [Elikatira] - Listen - Rich Browns
Lingerie:  ?why - Embrace Me - Pink (Left), Silver (Right)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Aged Bronze
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Poses:  Olive Juice

See More Posts @ PixelAnnies

0 comments:

Post a Comment