Saturday, March 3, 2012

Look #262.


Bonjour!

I didn't have much time to prepare a post today but I absolutely want to show you Milena, the latest skin release from Mynerva. I discovered this store a long time ago when I was looking for more younger skins, actually I've learned back then that Mynerva is a favorite for lots of SL ~kids~. The beauty behind that fact tho, is that these skins also fit more mature shapes to give a fresh, angelic look. Like all other Mynerva skins, Milena is extremely pretty and I'm adding it to my favorite skins of the moment. Milena is available in 8 colors, different lipsticks and brows options. I'm wearing it in English Rose (such a pretty color name) without make up.

May I also take two seconds of your precious time to point out the Bird of pray earring from LaGyo, available at Epoch event, that I'm wearing today? Cuz those are my new favorite for Spring!

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment