Sunday, March 18, 2012

Look #278 - Initiales B.B.


Bonjour! Don't you think I look like Brigitte Bardot?

She is finally here! Leah, the new skin from Glam Affair, will be available tomorrow (Tuesday) and not only is she incredibly beautiful, but she is the first Glam Affair skin to offers red brows! Leah comes in 5 tones from fair to dark, 12 light and luminous make ups (totally perfect for Spring), and 3 brows colors. You can see everything here. All version have light freckles but you can get an additional Cosmetics pack which includes 3 extra freckles options and 22 lips tattoos in various colors, like nude, yellow, red, fuschia, blue, green, purple, and black.

On a more personal note, I can say Leah instantly became my favorite skin by Glam Affair for more than one reason. The red brows are indeed a major step in my case; as a redhead (well... not in the picture above tho lol) I appreciate that Glam Affair took the time to add a 3rd brows option that will suit me better than the usual blonde or brunette. But there is more. I noticed the lips aren't as pouty as most of the previous Glam Affair skins. If you prefer to have thinner lips, it was hard to achieve such look before but Leah will allow you to do it. And finally the make ups are more natural, less bold and colorful than usual and they fit perfectly into my personal taste. For all other Glam Affair skins, I usually wear the 3 or 4 more natural make ups from the pack and leave the others behind excepting for some very special looks; this time I am thrilled cuz I find all 12 make ups wearable at all time!

I think Glam Affair might hit a new market with this skin, so if you weren't fan of their work before, I suggest you still give a try to Leah. Personally I was already a fan, and Leah just makes me love Glam Affair more than ever!

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : Glam Affair - Leah Light 02 Red NEW!
Eyes : ID - Mirror Hazel
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 56
Hair : Truth - Dee w/Roots Mesh Oasis NEW!
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Clothes : Willow - Sweetheart Lingerie Nude
Pose : Terho - The Rack 5B

✤ ✤ ✤

A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog. In this look : Aida Ewing & M4ri1yn Magic (Glam Affair).

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment