Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Look #273.


Bonjour!

It's been over a week now that I feel like going back to my old look : darker skin, black hair, tattoo and such. I guess Spring fever is messing up with my mind! So I decided to start (re)building my Inventory little by little with my favorite hair and skin in darker version; you'll see me switching from redhead to brunette from now on.

How do you like the new moi?


✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : The Body Co. - Lilac 07 Tropez Black Brows
Makeup : The Body Co. - Lilac 07 Tropez Lipstick Cute
Eyes : ID - Mirror Darker Gray
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : Wasabi Pills - Kumi Mesh Hair Night Shadow NEW!
Nails : Izzie's - Prim Nails
Tattoo : Aitui - The Bombing At Pearl Harbor Faded

Cuff : Ameliarae Beauparlant - Human Nature Skull Cuff

Pose : Terho - The Rack 5B

✤ ✤ ✤

A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog.
In this look : AmeliaRae Moleno (Ameliarae Beauparlant).

[more info regarding this look on my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment