Saturday, March 3, 2012

http://retailtherapyinsl.tumblr.com




Alena is the new release from Al Vulo, exclusive for the Whore Couture Fair. I’m wearing the sunkissed tone but it’s also available in Cocoa and Porcelain. Each tone  comes in 2 versions (good and bad girl) and each version comes with 3 make up options: Good Girl’s Intense, Natural and Shine and Bad Girl’s Black, Fight and Night. As usual you can choose cleavage and hairbase options. I personally love this skin, I think it’s one of my favorites from Al Vulo because it’s fresh, youthful and I DIG the eyebrows a lot <3
You can get Alena here  (fatpack includes shape)
Other Credits:
DRESS: [MEDLEY ] Cut Out Dress - Teal (new release)
HAIR:  Clawtooth: Glitter Party - Bombshell Blonde
EARRINGS  Fanatik: My beaded hoops turquoise mesh(new release)
NECKLACE: Fanatik: My beaded wrap turquoise / yellow mesh (new release)
POSES: Label Motion

0 comments:

Post a Comment