Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hey guys, so I’ve been meaning to blog for about a week now, but I’ve been too damn lazy! Anyway, I’m finally able to show off this amazing new dress by Jack Spoon! I love Steffy’s designs, there’s so much whimsy and imagination, and they’re always perfectly executed. The dress inspired me to go for a modern take on Alice in wonderland, which isn’t usually my style, but I’m actually really liking it!

Credits:

Skin- IT GIRLS -Daph Pale / Dark Brows

Makeup- IT GIRLS- Daph Eyeshadow -Trash

Hair- [Shag] - Pussy Galore (roots) - butterscotch (Tinted purple)

Dress- Jack Spoon -Lacey Dress (Lime)

Belt- Emery - Belt Single [Coral]

Shoes- *GF* Strap Shoes “Alex” -brown-

Socks- Part of (TokiD) high spring shoes

Ring- (Yummy) Crystal Cluster Ring - Amethyst

0 comments:

Post a Comment