Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Sexy Crazy

m

Hey everyone name is Kaelyn Alecto and I own a blog called Sweet Sexy Crazy. The lovely Melina asked me if I would like to make a guestblog and I was really honored! So here I am making my first ever guestblog! Very excited about it!


Today I'll show you one of the new releases from Gizza, wich is one of my favorite stores in SL! When I started to take pictures for this blogpost Tristan Voorhees came online looking so sexy in the male version of this Gizza outfit so I went ahead and did a picture together with this gorgeous man! <3



Credits:
Hair on Tristan: Army of me - Shag
Hair on Kaelyn: Kaelyn - Truth
Skin on Tristan: Mark - LaVie
Skin on Kaelyn: Gaia - PXL
Outfit Tristan: Shalwar outfit vol. 2 - Gizza
Outfit Kaelyn: DarkAge outfit - Gizza
Boots Tristan: part of Shalwar vol 1. - Gizza
Heels Kaelyn: Lulu stiletto's - SLink

Couple pose by Wetcat








0 comments:

Post a Comment