Saturday, June 18, 2011

I LOVE YOU !

Well my dear readers...Ive never done a personal post ....No clothes/hair/skin credits styling guide or anything....Just a statement ...
 But...you know what they say ....ITS OK TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE ! 
 In my case....an EXCEPTIONAL MAN :))! 

 Yes this post is for MY LOVE....lets give him the initials of *RD*  and he will know why ....:) 
 Baby ... you will get these writings better than anyone cause its a part of our story that I hope never ever ends..Cuz Ive been blessed to meet you and love you :)))!

 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



So lets start with.......





Then this one baby....it will make sense just to you I guess :)) We love quoting friends- well you do and I love when you do it...but if we ever quote this one its gonna be blood bath for some hussie :PP Just joking love....it will make you laugh !


Then this is well.......pretty obvious...for all our GEEKY moments :)))




But baby it all comes down to this...I LOVE YOU even in virtual reality .....:))))





2 comments:

RD said...

Aren't I the luckiest guy in the world? i love you baby and thank you so much for this. when i get my hands on you i'm gonna do naughty naughty things!

Melina Fetuccio said...

*blushes like cwazyyyyy and crawls under your blankie * LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment