Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Melina & Me


Melina & me at ease
We found a new place to set home and rez! It's a kinda secret now, maybe we'll let it out later! Hehe.

It's my sister blogger Melina from this very blog SLEXTRAVAGANZA! Whoo hoo!

We're wearing the free zebra bikini still available at T.Whore and totally skank!

I'm wearing Arata Shouten's FirstAnniversaryGiftHair 1 Marmite A, the adorable leather slippers in the AWRAM VIE lucky board and we're both wearing the latest group skin Megan from YS&YS along with the aqua bracelet that is the container for the skin.

Melina & me, well...hugging and laughing our heads off!
In this pic I'm also wearing one of the Laura rings available in my shop LEONIE as well as the still free Crystal Line diamond ring.

Leonie Szczepanski

0 comments:

Post a Comment