Monday, October 18, 2010

40 for D Week

Hey All, How's it going, eh? I just met a designer called Shele Blackheart of SB Wear. She asked me to join her group which I had not yet heard of (big surprise - who can keep up with all the new SL fashion developments!?!?!) - 40 for D Week! Her blog is here. She has nice shop with lots of cool things and a special offer called BOGO (=buy one get one free), a new system in SL. The group has reached nearly 600 members with more designers and shoppers joining every day. Yes, so Saturdays are all designer specials for 40L only! So I had to hustle for my first entry - it's a sculptie stole with one of my fractal/texture designs. I'll leave it up for at least one week as I didn't put it up until late Saturday. RaysofHope0040kStoleD_001display Rays of Hope stole D by me from Lotusland Gallery Shop. Skin: Mynerva Plain Jane V2 Vanilla blond brows, one tone pack with 20 variations and lashes, meant to be used with the new tattoo layers, 700L Lips: Glamorize Pretty Pout Lips, Hazelnut (from fat pack of 20 colors 20L) Eyes: negaposi Silent eyes - DEW prim eyes 30L Hair: Analog Dog ash ash - in free ball near entry point, FREE Tank: Jane intrinsic tank, reds, cherry FREE - along with a ton of other free colors Location Lotusland Gallery Shop, painting RaysofHope0003. Be sure to check the table for some other free and cheap things. Thanks so much and have fun shopping! Leonie Szczepanski Lotusland Notes V.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment