Friday, November 20, 2015

Romance





Im having some issues with my pc so my pictures are being taked from my notebook thats why they dont look that good :( Im going to solve it soon i just dont wanna loose my time for blogging that is so rare. I passed my week betwen working and building a new home to me, a cute place where i can take my pics and build my stuff peacefully, ill make all my blog posts from there n im excited lol
This pic show a bit part of my room, i mix so many stuff i got from gacha (im a "gachaholic") looks romantic n kawaii *-* lol i hope u guys enjoy the look i compose specially this new socks by Candydoll im in love.

PS: English isnot my first language so excuse my mistakes, i dont want to kill ur language, sorry :x


Mesh Head:CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Skin: Létre
Moles Applier: [LF] Beauty MolesNEW@Cosmetic Fair
Lipstick Applier:[LF] Natural Gloss Pale Rose CATWA Applier NEW@Cosmetic Fair
Hair: lovey dovey :: Eden :: Fatpack NEW@Cosmetic Fair
Mesh body:-Belleza- Freya
Corset: -Pixicat- Temptation.Corset - Pink nr.1 (s)
Socks:_CandyDoll_Mayumi Socks Pale Rose New@C88
Knee Pad: [LF] Yuna Knee Pad White Gold (Salmon Roses)
Collar:[LF] Guren Flower Collar [WHITE] @Sad November
Shoes: N-core NORMA "Pale Pink" (GROUP GIFT)


Chaise: Scarlet Creative The Arcade Sep 15- Greenwich Chaise Lounge
Books: dust bunny  . book pile
Pillows:.tsg. Sleepover Pillow Sugar Baby
.tsg. Sleepover Pillow Floral
Curtains:dust bunny . wood beaded curtain
Mug:-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Cup of Joe
Basket table: dust bunny  . basket table
Cats:-Pixicat-Bastet.Sphynx (Sit)
Panel:-tres blah- Workspace - Inspiration Board
Globe:-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Globe (Adventure Awaits)
Space Heater:  dust bunny  vintage space heater . pearl


0 comments:

Post a Comment