Friday, May 10, 2013

OOTD # Happily Shopping

Hello Guys!
Say it as well, I will not be the only one in second life that can not resist the temptation to change every hour?
By no, or maybe yes? lmao
People who know me often play and have fun on this fact positively to annoy me :P
But in everything there are always some things I can not do without to wear, that particular favorite items accompanying my second life outside of the blog.
This is an idea that I was inspired, a post dedicated exclusively to my favorite items. I enjoyed a lot and I hope that you can take inspiration for your look.




Shape: by me
Skin: .: vive nine :. Estelle in SPF200 Base # .: vive nine :.
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Erika Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Ash # /Wasabi Pills/
Eyes: AL vulo ! * goldbunny green eyes # Al Vulo!
Brows: .: vive nine :. Estelle SPF200 Black Brows # .: vive nine :.
Lashes: Mstyle elf lashes # Mstyle
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails # Izzie's
Teeth: :: Miss Canning :: [Alpha Teeth] # :: Miss Canning ::
Bikini: ! Vivace ! Mesh Bikini - MINT - NEW # Vivace
Floatie: *Sanu Pool Floatie Blue # *Sanu

With Love.. Baby Direwytch



0 comments:

Post a Comment