Wednesday, May 22, 2013

With all my love


Hello dears! Recently I found that my favorite blogger is no longer blogging. I really loved her work! The photos were wonderful and each post had a little bit of magic. No other blogger I know has the gift of making the images are as attractive as the Nati Williams.
 In your profile inWorld is written that he will not return to SL anymore. It is her right and I will not judge anyone. I hope she never let the magic of the photos she died.
A big kiss wherever you are Nati!


Shirt: :NuDoLu: Debardeur de neko - New 
Pants: :NuDoLu: Pantalon antique de mamie - New 
Sandals: :NuDoLu: Sandales bijoux - New 
Earrings: Noodles - Sweetheart Earrings - New 
Rings: Noodles - The Boy Who Lived Ring Hematite - New 
Eyes: .tsg. Star Gazer - Rainbow V.I.P Group Gift May 2013 - fee: L$ 350
Lipstick: ::[annaA]:: Lip Stick -  Fruity Lips
Skin: .tsg. Hope Skin
Hair: >TRUTH< Velvet -  light browns

0 comments:

Post a Comment