Sunday, June 10, 2012



So this post is long overdue! I'm soooo lazy. Anyway i wanted to talk about RaMa Rowanberry. I have been a huge fan of the store for a long time, everything they release is so edgy, fun and wearable. The denim vest is just gorgeous and very versatile. I would absolutely recommend checking this store out!


I also wanted to talk about Fly Lily. I don't usually credit poses because I'm lazy, but I'm starting to! This pose as well as many others are available at Chic2. The poses are so fun and full of energy, good for blogging too!


Credits:
Skin- (fd) Bird Skin - Clean Gloss 6 (No Brows) (Toast Bard)
Hair- !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Blush (Lamb Bellic)
Vest- RaMa RoWanberry - Denim RAW Edge Waistcoat Original (judas970 Resident)
Top- Whippet & Buck - Dash Cropped Chain Bustier BLACK (Dakota Buck)
Skirt- Color.Me.H.O.F [MySilkSkirt MESH[Milk] (Fashionboi Landar)
Bag- RaMa RoWanberry - Leather Clutch Spike (Faullon Resident)
Shoes- HouseofFox :: AcapellaBoots[Black] (Fashionboi Landar)
Earrings- (epoque.s) What a Stud Earrings - Gold (Vintage McMillan)
Pose- FLY LILY ! tyra 2 (Melina Fetuccio)

0 comments:

Post a Comment