Wednesday, June 27, 2012

happy birthday to me!

heyeyyeyeyey, ITS MY BIRTHDAY. ;)

you all must be thinking, what is this crazy ass person doing online on their BIRTHDAY!!! lolol, well......... IM SICK! i have a stupid ass cold, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SOMEONE CAN CATCH A COLD IN THE SUMMER fuckmylife. anyways, I DIIIID make a new account, Qopi, is the name, ANNND will be using her from here on out! THAT MEANS....... i will put a redirect script on the blog to direct you to the new blog :D i'm still in the process of leaving groups and removing people from my friendslist on Sophielle.. HAHAHHA so bad. ;x 

 

IM SO EXCITED, i get to spend a shitton of money now on my new acct, WEE., anyways, add me! <3333 and whatnot lets be bffls!

MWAMWA.

ALSOOOO, if you haven't gone to fairy tales 2012, GO NOW!

Untitled-1
hair - exile | fairytales 2012 item

skin - belleza | fairytales 2012 item

dress - chantkare | fairytales 2012 item

necklace - lagyo | fairytales 2012 item

headpiece - kyoot | fairytales 2012 item

pose - es' cusi

1 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

Your posts always make me LOL. :)

I hope you had a really happy birthday and get well soon!

Post a Comment