Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So Close



Good evening/morning lovelies!  I want to show you some new stuff I found and some of it is FREE!  Yes, I said FREE.  This sexy bodysuit from 1 Hundred is available from the Depraved Summer Love Hunt!  There are other fabulous designers that have designs available for this awesome summer hunt.  Also I found something else that just really caught my eye.  This new MESH hair from DeLa is just so sexy and perfect for this wild look!  I hope you all enjoy the look!  Get on down and try out the DSL hunt and go peek at the newness at DeLa!  I promise you won't be disappointed. Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo! - Debbie - Butter - Shine 2
Lips:  Pink Acid - Jelly Lip Gloss - Magenta
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  =DeLa*= - Dolce - MESH - Black   **NEW**
Bodysuit:  1 Hundred - Dare Bodysuit - Grape   **Available for the DSL Hunt**
Tights:  Izzie's - Patterned Tights - Zebra Spotted
Bangles:  Mandala - Takara Zebra Fur Set
Boots:  Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots Mesh - Black
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Rainshower Shadow
Lashes:  Redgrave - Extralong
Poses: Focus Poses  **@ PW and June Festival**

0 comments:

Post a Comment