Saturday, June 16, 2012

[The Skinnery] Byuri

Read original post here



BYURI is the latest release from The Skinnery, and I LOVE this skin from the moment I saw it, it's been my daily skin (something hard for me to chose, because I tend to change skins all the damned time :P).
What I dig about The Skinnery is how well detailed their skins are. I enjoy zooming in for the freckles, the moles, the brows, the body singularities. Round of applause, I adore Byuri.
It comes in 5 tones including all these features:
-Dark brows and NO brows versions (so you can add your favorite-custom brows);
-Three cleavage options;
- Blush and concealer layers (this one works super well if you want to give your face a "cleaner" look);
-Three make ups (Bare, Casual and Evening-this one is my favourite, love the glitter!);
-Three eyebrow shapers and pubic layers.
If you are interested in the shape, it's sold separately.
So, go demo it! I'm pretty sure you will like it a lot!
The Skinnery (taxi)




CREDITS:
Jeans: PaperBag. Steve #001 1
Heels: [whatever] high heels - black[beige sole]  (new release!)
Tank: {.essences.} Crocchette Shirt (grey)
Hair: .: vive9 :. Fredja in Dust&Sugar (there's a 100L sale so don't miss the chance!)
Vest: Paperbag. Plaid John Open Vest  (new, for FI*Friday)
Bangle:[7891.] Cuffery - Gold
Earrings: [7891.] The Loop 1.0 - (new on marketplace)
Rings: [7891.] Tube Ring - Gold and RCA Gold rings

0 comments:

Post a Comment