Monday, June 18, 2012

Simple Things



Hello, I hope y'all have had a great Monday. I am sick in RL, so could be better but I never let that stop me from showing you guys some awesome things on the grid. Right now over at the Censored District is an event called the June Festival, there are lots of great items to be found there, like this dress in one of many colors from Chloe. The skirt is mesh and comes in numerous sizes and the top is a regular clothing layer. I like the country feel to the dress, too bad I did not have my ruby slippers :P "There is no place like home." To go with my country theme look I am using these straw bales from Lost Angel Industries, they are a part of their spring collection which offers many more outdoor, cute pose props. Head on over to Censored District and Lost Angel Designs and get your country on. <3 Addy
Skin- Al Vulo! Debbie-Cream-Black
Shape- Dani and Co.
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Hair-.ploom. Bria - Browns
Dress-[Chloe] Dress June 4 (JUNE FESTIVAL)
Sandals-Slink Shaz Platform-White Denim
Straw Bales Pose-[LA] Straw Bales - Multipose

0 comments:

Post a Comment