Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy birthday CHIC!


You probably heard about it : CHIC is turning 2 years old tomorrow and in order to celebrate, 150 of the best loved CHIC clients will be offering one new and exclusive (for the duration of the event) item during the CHIC² event! The grand opening is today at 4pm and I heard it's packed with goodies such as the amazing Mia skin from Glam Affair I'm wearing on the picture above. Mia comes in natural tone with a very fresh and light make up, and six brows options including a brand new dirty blonde that I absolutely love. Don't miss it!

Happy birthday CHIC and for all of you dear readers, happy shopping!




A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog.
In this look : Aida Ewing & M4ri1yn Magic (Glam Affair), Keira Seerose & the whole CHIC management team.

[ visit my blog : Pardon my french ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment