Sunday, June 3, 2012

happy birthday CHIC Management!!& my rezz dayyy LOLOL

YAY guys soooo like... I WAS SUPER EXCITED when keira gave me word that i was picked as one of the bloggers for their birthdayyy like oh snap! so cool, AND the fact that it's my rezz day too! hahahahha OH LIFE! :D 

i wasn't sure what kindof look i wanted to create for the first look, i will put a bunch of styles with pieces here and there from the venue! which is AMAZINGLY CUTE with quotes and such from peoople! d'aaaw. MOST of the items in this look you can find at the chic birthday WHICH OPENS SOOOON! like in a few hours! :D:D:D i will post the slurl with another style AT OPENING TIME! WEEE. 

AND YESYES, it's my shitty rezzday! hahaha i only was aware of this because LL or SL?!?! IDK sent me a E-mail congratsing me for my rezz day! HAHAHHA SO WEIRD... i was like HUH! 

ANYWAYS, i will do a 'review' on some skins from, ys&ys, al vulo, & amd ANNNND much more things to come, yes? are youo drooling yet?!?!?! :D

Untitled-1

hair - pomme d' amour, Prosperitus Nakamura. | chic bday item.

skin - ys&ys, Monicuzza Babenco. | chic bday item.

dress - cia designs, Ayla Stradling. | chic bday item.

pants - purple moon, Poulet Koenkamp. | chic bday item.

shoes - g*field, Cerberus Noel.

rose headband thing - icing, Miko Omegamu.

pose - madeleine, Xanadu Capelo.

balloons - what next, Winter Thorn.

necklace - maxi gossamer, Maxi Gossamer. | chic bday item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment