Friday, June 8, 2012

collabor june! YES

F I N A L L Y ! IT'S HEREEE!

rawwwr, check out the post on seraphim posted by your truly, here... HARHAR, the collection is to DIE for. Yes yes! go shop your big hearts out! RAWR

my rl birthday is coming up soon, in like 2 weeks! YAYAYAYAY, i can't waiiiit, i have found this portal for second life registration that still has active lastnames! soo i'll be making a new account so i can have a last name, cause.. I CAN NOT GET OVER R E S I D E N T for the life of me. i swear, i've begun to hateeee the word! hahahaha

so anyways, be back later ;)

Untitled-1
hair - diva, Marisa Kira. | collabor88 June!

skin - illusory, Crushed Clarity. | collabor88 June!

lipstick - the sugar garden, Eilfie Sugarplum.

corset - hucci, Eboni Khan. | collabor88 June!

heels - r2 fashion, Rei2 Aya.

bag - pididdle, Brutus Martinek. 

pose - es' cusi, Sophielle Resident.

glasses - yummy, Polyester Partridge. | collabor88 June!

0 comments:

Post a Comment