Saturday, March 10, 2012

Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain...


Its Saturday!  And Its time to be simple and sexy.  I have to say I am truly addicted to the is gorgeous pink glitter dress that Censored has put out.  It is absolutely stunning.  I'd like to say it was made for me because its pink (my favorite color) and it's glittery which I love.  But I think there are a lot of you ladies who would look dazzling in this dress.  You can dress it up and make it fancy or you can just add some Mesh boots from Slink like these to just make it downright sexy.  Let your hair down with the gorgeous strapless dress with this stunning and very natural looking new MESH hair from Truth too.  I have to say today I am feeling very sexy today.  Run on down to CensoredSlink and Truth and pick up your sexy goodies!  Happy Shopping Ladies!


<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo!  - Chantal - Shine - Bronze
Shape:  Dani & Co. 
Hair:  Truth - Lykie Mesh Hair - Light Browns
Dress:  .::Censored::. - Clarissa Dress
Choker:  Mandala - Milky Way Choker Black Wind
Boots:  Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Deep Emerald
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Pose:  Purple Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment