Saturday, March 24, 2012

retailtherapyinsl.tumblr.com -Skins Review part 2: Candydoll - Naomi




This is the second new skin I want to share: Naomi by Candydoll. I love it. Love how fresh, youthful and girly it looks. Love the blush and the nose. Totally recommend it!
(demo first!)
PART 2: Candydoll - Naomi
Naomi comes with 6 make ups (spot on the eyeliners!), cleavage options, and also a set of lipsticks (creamy, nude, and colorful choices). I’m wearing the cream tone, and I fancy how it contrasts my eyes <3
Thanks a bunch Rebecca! ♥
Other Credits:
TOP: [Medley] Vintage Tanktop - Teal - (new collection)
JEANS: PaperBag. Dark2 Lo
HAIR: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Frosted(Group Gift)
NAILS: Mstyle Long Nails Classic - RED 
SHOES: [Arenesmee] Call me Spikey MOHN (@Ushi Mall)
BANGLE: Mijn- simple bangle -silver (new release)
WATCH: [DDL] Confide in Me (Blue)
NECKLACE: [DDL] The Queen 
POSES: Label Motion

0 comments:

Post a Comment