Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Luck O' The Irish


Good afternoon to ya!  Today my post is a little on the Irish side.  I went down to the Perfect Wardrobe and found these adorable pants from Izzie's and this too cute baseball shirt from {nestle my bosom} for some great low prices!  I also was excited when I woke up this morning to find this lovely group gift hair from Exile.  I adore their hair and this is one of my new faves!  I did get bored last night so I decided to make a new shape, considering I do have a shape store (Dani & Co.) and it was time for some updates!  I am very pleased with the way this one came out and I hope you like it too!  Happy Humpday shopping!

<3 Dani @ PixelAnnies

Skin:  Al Vulo! - Chantal - Black - Bronze
Shape:  Dani & Co.  - Angelica - NEW!
Hair:  Exile - Bring It On - Frosted - Group Gift -NEW!
Shirt:  {nestle my bosom} - St. Patty's baseball vnecks (@ PW)
Pants:  Izzie's - Sweatpants green (@ PW)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Capri Blue
Lashes:  Redgrave - Diva
Poses:  Purple Poses (@ PW)

0 comments:

Post a Comment