Monday, March 12, 2012

Look #272.


Bonjour!

Fashion For Life, who support the American Cancer Society, started yesterday. Ten sims packed with awesome stuff for the good cause. To be honest, I didn't pay a visit yet because it's too laggy the first few days, but all info regarding the stores and their location can be found here so don't wait for me and have a look! On another note, What Next released a new rideable bicycle which is simply amazing! Cute, well done, good animations and easily resizable, this is by far one of the favorite gadget I ever own in SL. Available in 5 models / 4 colors each, I'm sure you'll find one to fit your style!

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : The Body Co. - Lilac Fair 01 Red Brows
Eyes : ID - Shine Eyes v2 Gray/Basic
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : Wasabi Pills - Sybille2 Mesh Hair Gingerbread
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Dress : Couverture - Vintage One Piece Mesh Blue
Shoes : Ingenue - Nina Champagne
Belt : Fanatik for Sticky Fingers - White Neon Belt Mesh
Hairpiece : CheerNo - Yellow Bow

Pose : What Next - Chelsea Bicycle Red NEW!

✤ ✤ ✤

A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog.
In this look : Michell Tomsen & Chanel Adored (Sticky Fingers)

[more info regarding this look on my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment