Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look #267.


Bonjour!

Today I want to talk about an upcoming event that is very close to my heart : Gray for a Day, a fundraising for the American Brain Tumor Association to aide in the awareness, research and in aiding those that suffer from brain tumours/cancer.

And why is this event so close to my heart? Because I have a brain tumor myself. It's called a subependymoma and even if it's a non-cancerous type of tumor, it could grow big and cause me some serious trouble, or force me to undergo a very delicate brain surgery. Fortunately so far, my tumor (I call it La Merde and I'll let you translate this one by yourself lol) is still the same size as when my neurologist found it four years ago.

There is a ton of information I could give you here, but since it's already on my Flickr, I suggest you read about it here. If you are a store owner and you decide to participate in the event, I am already thanking you from the bottom of my heart. And to all the pro shoppers out there stay tuned! I'll give you the landmark when the event starts, as it will run from April 6th-22th.

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : The Body Co. - Lilac 01 Fair Red Brows
Eyes : ID - Shine Eyes v2 Gray/Basic
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : Lamb - Sweet Pea Rotten Carrot + LeLutka - Hairbase Firetop

Sweater : Maitreya - Athena Sweater Blue
Shirt : Maitreya - (part of) Boyfriend Shirt White
Pants : BND - My Vintage Pants
Shoes : Kookie - Pipp Earth
Glasses : DECO - BCP Glasses Licorice
Bag : Café Amie - Green Traveler Bag

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment