Thursday, March 1, 2012

Look #259.


So many new things on the market, I couldn't fit everything in one look so I made three and still, I'm not showing you the whole thing! Instead of drowning you in lines and lines of text, I decided to pinpoint only the new items for each look.

Left look : I'm wearing the new Uma skin by Les Petits Détails, available in a few makeup including bare, pink and red lips, and black and white eyeliner. Also, the new Spring Flower skirt from Aso! available at Best Designer's Exile.

Center look : I'm wearing a lips tattoo from Tea Time available in 3 colors and released for Best Designer's Exile and a new lovely lace dress from Bad Romance called the Lyrie Dress, available in 4 colors.

Right Look : I'm wearing a cute polka dots headband by YoPulga available in 5 colors. Also, the FoxyBag Dark from Tea Time, a clutch with skull, wings and studs available at the Grunge Soul Project. Pepper released a super well textured Ornament Belt for Best Designer's Exile. Finally, for Whore Couture event, Sticky Fingers released four super great items : the Baby Doll Bodydress that you can wear with or without the prim skirt, the Lace Detail Dress with lace around the cleavage and thighs (totally gorgeous!), the Halterneck Dress and it's sexy cleavage and last but not least the Wrap Tops and Neon Waist Skirts a complete collection of mix'n'match items so you can grab a few colors and be sure it's always gonna be lovely!

... I think I'm gonna drop dead (gorgeous) from all the shopping.

✤ ✤ ✤

A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog. In this look : Michell Tomsen & Chanel Adored (Sticky Fingers), Adelaide Radikal (YoPulga), Nevery Lokareet (Les Petits Détails), Maelynda (Bad Romance), Tea Xofan & Eloindir Davi (Tea Time) and the Best Designer's Exile team & creators.

[more information regarding this look on my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment