Friday, March 2, 2012


Hi there, it’s been a while! I’ve been really inconsistent with both blogging and being on SL due to a mixture of busyness and not really feeling the urge to be involved in SL. But I did put together this look and wanted to share it, and have another one in the works! Nothing in this look is very new, although I am starting to incorporate mesh clothing into my looks. The blouse by Maitreya is perfection, as is everything else created by them. The thigh high Slink boots ooze sexiness and are a huge staple in my wardrobe, I always find myself wanting to wear them! Credits: Skin- ITGIRLS - Daph Skin/ Pale Freckles- -tb- Freckles Eyeliner- (love) eyeliner - thin Hair- !lamb. Ambrosia - Butterfinger Headband- Chantkare Knit Headband Purple Earrings- bellballs essentials- Leather Tassel Earrings Vest- ISON - belted fur vest (brown) Top- Maitreya Mesh Silk Neck-Tie Blouse * Banana Pants- ISON - high waisted cigarette trousers (taupe) Shoes- Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black Bag- (Milk Motion) My clutch bag Rings- [label mode] Minerva rings :: Gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment