Sunday, March 4, 2012

Look #263.


Bonjour!

Let's face it, I'm not a very haute couture kind of girl. Yet I love when this type of clothing can be adapted to my more casual look and that's exactly why I love Les Petits Détails as their clothing is very versatile. What I'm wearing today is the new Claire dress, a grey cocktail dress with a shawl. Note the texture of this dress! I find it simply amazing. The cute satin corsage and bow come in pink, blue and green tones. I decided to skip the short skirt and pair the top part of the dress with a longer skirt and a large belt for a more casual yet sophisticated look.

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : Mynerva - Milena English Rose NEW!
Lips : Mynerva - Milena M2 LipB NEW!
Eyes : ID - Mirror Darker Blue
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : LeLutka - Mourray Rita + hairbase

Dress : Les Petits Détails - Claire Dress Pink Tones NEW!
Skirt : Mon Tissu - Oxford Pencil Skirt Mesh Black 1
Belt : Pepper - Ornament Belt NEW! for Best Designer's Exile
Shoes : Mstyle - Rivea Pumps Gold Panther
Earrings : Mandala - Senjyu Earrings Gold
Bandaid : Reek - Bandaids Plain
Pet : Zooby - Pettable Tan Chihuahua

Pose : LiLau. - Sophie 4 Static Poses

✤ ✤ ✤

A big ♥ THANK YOU ♥ to the amazing creators who support my blog.
In this look : Nevery Lokareet (Les Petits Détails), Rhapzody Wilde (Mynerva) and the Best Designer's Exile team & creators.

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment