Saturday, January 14, 2012


Some time ago, when Noemi from Wynter asked in one of her Flickr pics for ideas for the Fairytale round of Perfect Wardrobe, I commented that it would be nice to have a hoody like "Little Red Riding Hood". She liked my idea and voila! She made this incredible and super adorable hoody called  Riding Hood Jacket. I loved it as soon as she sent it to me!
You can get it (and the green version called Frog Prince Jacket) at the Perfect Wardrobe!

I made a very simple outfit, so I will go directly to credits. I plan to post a lot of things so sorry if I spam you with styles ! xD




✚JEANS:::Poised:: Peri -  Jeans (part of an outfit)
✚ TANK: jane.intrinsic.tank.br chocolate (free fatpack)
✚ SKIN: *Glance Skins - Daphne Tan and  Blonde Brows
✚ BRACELET: LaVanDa-Bracelet aztek brown
✚ BOOTS: WOot Booty FUR brown (new release)
✚ HAIR:[LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair - Sweeden
✚JACKET: [W] Red Riding Hood  (without tag) for Perfect Wardrobe
✚ BAG: Leverocci- resort satchel bag chocolate
✚POSES:Label Motion for Perfect Wardrobe (and my personal AO)

0 comments:

Post a Comment