Thursday, January 19, 2012

Retail Therapy in SL- Noelita Foxdale






After rebooting, reinstalling and a long battle to make SL run and don't crash, I WON! lol, look at that, I have shadows and I love them although they're kinda poor quality. Anyway I'm really happy and relieved evertyhing is working well (so far) and that I can go back to my regular blogging style.
I'm all about sweaters lately. I got this one from L'amant , it's called Crazy Cat and I love it! I already mentioned the amazing stores and clothes you can find at Seoul sim, where L'amant is! The rest of the items are new releases or fave stuff I have in my inventory, so check them out =)


SWEATER:L'amant crazy cat T-pink
PANTS:-BC- Suit Trouser "Black" - new release
SHOES:[ NERD.PROJECT ] Gacha loafers
RINGS::[U&R DOGS] Flaminio Rings (item for CHIC Fashionably Late)
EARRINGS: [BarCode] UnSin Cross - new release
BAG:[DDL] Hello - Goodbye (White) -new release
WATCH: [DDL] PLay (White)
HAIR:[LeLutka]-WILDE hair - Sookie
SKIN: MONS / Coco Skin (bronze) - lightpink lips - v2 - new release
POSES: Everglow

0 comments:

Post a Comment