Saturday, January 7, 2012

GIVING THANKS ! by yours Melina Fetuccio

Well my darlings today its Christmas for me! Its January 7th , orthodox Christmas ! And I tend to be as thankful as I can on this day!

So I wanted to start by giving thanks to this par of my life, the wonderful SL community. 

I had had such  marvelous year with you guys ! (knock on wood ) 
So since it may become a clutter of thank you's lets number them :))



1. I want to say THANK YOU ! To all my wonderful TEAM members on this blog . YOU guys have made it what it is today and I couldnt be more happy and honored to have you here with me 

This blog has grown SO MUCH thanks to YOU in this past year , Im just AMAZED ! You girls shower these simple pages with beauty every day and I couldnt be more grateful ! I LOVE YOU ALL !

2. I had met such wonderful people in the past year , I am scared to name them in case i miss some but i will still try -                      
          Noelita Foxdale-  a thing of beauty that inspires me daily !
                       Sophielle - what can I say about her except the moment i met her I felt like I met a girl soul mate !
                     Paris Rain- hah ....just amazing all around, shes a person I can be crazy with on a daily basis !
                     Hela Azale- the most tender creature i had the pleasure of getting to know. I lurve you !
                     Harlow Heslop - all around inspiration and ...just well...knock-your -socks-off kinda gal !
                     Snow Wolfhunter - MY GIRL !!! I wouldnt let anyone else have her not for a million years !
                    Anne Dakun- I am so proud to have met you and I have such an amazing time everytime we talk !
                    Gabriella Marshdevil - hah what to say except i tremble to the thought of having you as my friend !
                     Ruby Velaystar & Lila Quander & Kaelyn Alecto & Izzie Button - a fierce force to be reckoned with...You girls..change the map of SL !

3. All the AMAZING opportunities I have been given - to name a few- to manage the wonderful MAAI , help with Perfect Wardrobe ,Write for ICON Magazine ....JUST AMAZING !

4. To all the wonderful creators to have such faith in us over these 2 years and have our back all trough it ! I couldnt be more grateful !


5. And finally ...my passion project .....Fly Lily! Poses(yes theres an exclamation mark there)  named after my mum who passed away 2 years ago and left a mark in my heart that could never be erased ! Under hr name i will let my creativity run wild and help me when i have rough times !



6. The other THANK YOU'S I will keep to myself as is something only for my heart alone :)

ENOUGH RANTING ! LOVE YOU DARLINGS !!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you're such a sweetie... Sooo, Merry Christmas, hehe \o/

Melina Fetuccio said...

Thank you my darling !!!!

Post a Comment