Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mesh Fashion

Oh I'm so happy, after days of frustration trying to log in ANY mesh supported viewer and facing crashes and "freezing", today I was finaly able to log in old and good Firestorm Mesh *~* Well, I have to wait a little and see if I won't crash and face all those troubles again, because I'm only testing... I realized one of the drivers for my video card haven't been properly installed, so I corrected it. Well, now I stop all this blah blah blah and will talk about the news *---*
Ten10 is a new store that brings great mesh fashion, today I'm showing these three items, the one I like most is the fun fist pullover, it has good texture and shape, I really appreciated this. I didn't have any problems with adjustment, all these pieces comes in 5 sizes plus a notecard to help you adjust your own shape to fit the clothes (I don't think it's necessary, at least I didn't have to change any part of my shape). Many colors to choose from, visit the store and see what best fits your style!
Casaco / Pullover (MESH!)- TEN"10 First pulover *NEW*
Saia /Skirt (MESH!) - TEN"10 Koko skirt *NEW*
Botas / Boots (MESH!) - TEN"10 Noma highboots*NEW*
Cabelo / Hair - Magika
Poses (1 & 3) - Purple Poses
Photo: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment