Saturday, December 10, 2011

I know, I'm such an ANGEL


So, today i think i got inspiration from my dark side. lol 

The skin dont really looks like that, of course. I'm using 'lots' of eyes makeup and the skin, without add nothing comes with a green eyes makeup. 

I also have a song to bring you inpiration while you go to shopping. xD 

A friend of mine some time ago showed me this and since i liked a lot here im sharing with you. :) (Just try to not have nightmares after watching the video - or maybe it is just me who felt uncomfortable. hehe)



Credits:  

Skin: [Atomic] Grace - Mistletoe (With Love Hunt 2011) 10L | With Love (again) Hunt Prize | 
 
Eyes makeup: 2 different makeups from -Glam Affair - 
 
Scratches: REPULSE - Clawed Eye Face Tattoo 0L | ZombiePopcorn Hunt Prize |  

Eyes: COTNv2Eyes/Colorless 
 
Hair: !lamb. Frenchie - Grayscale Pack (New) 
 
Ear Swirls: Cobrahive - Ear Swirls 
 
Piercing: - .HoD. - Parasitic v2 (Spiked) - Slide (New) 
 
Necklace: - .HoD. - The Crosary - Female 
 
Vest: [Cynful] Comfy Vest - Chocarol (New)  

Dress: Sticky fingers : My cable knit dress black 0L | Where is.. Hunt Prize | 
 
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (black sheer)  

Nails:[MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK  

Tights: *blowpop* Seamed Fishnet Tights -Black  

Shoes: <TheAbyss> F_Boots//Stompers [Black] 

Pose by me. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment