Saturday, October 29, 2011

OH NO, I'M A DOLL! A DOLLCOCO that is! :D

DOLLCOCO 1

OH NO, it finally happened, I've hung around too long and become a doll!

Actually I just couldn't resist this delightful new mesh avatar, so adorably made by cocoro Lemon of COCO fame!

I discovered quickly that the doll can wear some of the prims and mesh already in my inventory (she comes with just the one set of black lingerie) - everything from hair to shoes to clothes and jewellery though I admit it took a fair bit of editing to make things fit.

But so cool! I think I'm in love! :D

*DOLLCOCO*_Body(snow)FREE

*DOLLCOCO*_Head(snow)_Lena 450L

[kik]hair-Fine(black-dark)
(200L)

Donna Flora PASQUALINA necklace and earrings FREE

ORACUL-Fluffy Model AO

DOLLCOCO 2

Romance Abounds " Biba " sculpted dress pink (tinted purple) FREE group gift and FREE to join

[Gos] MESH Wellingtons in Aubergine v1.0 former 50L special. Other colours available at regular price

Location: DOLLCOCO

Have fun playing dolls within dolls!?!??!

Leonie Szczepanski
Lotusland Notes V.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment