Sunday, May 1, 2011

MOI!!! @ Culture Shock!!!!


MOI!!! @ Culture Shock!!!!

Happy News!

Just at the last possible moment I was able to connect with Chic Management about the wall art I was supposed to hang here! And YAY! It's hanging on four corners on one of the fanciest junctions at the Culture Shock Venue!

There are four pieces, all black on transparent, making them ideal as tattoos for your walls at home or in your shop. They are copiable and modifiable. Each one is 200L with 100L of each purchase going towards Médicines Sans Frontières [Doctors Without Borders].

I was also lucky enough to get a bit of a preview and I'm telling you, the place is a knock-out!

Be sure to deprim and take off all scripts before you tp in tomorrow!

(BTW I'm wearing the free Sasha LB hair from Silenced and the latest gift dress from Mashooka! I couldn't resist using the new poses from Magnifique Poses to show off the new diamond ring I made, soon to be available in my new shop!)

Thanks,

Leonie Szczepanski

0 comments:

Post a Comment