Friday, May 13, 2011

Leonie Squiddity Tentacles AND LEONIE SHOP OPEN!!!!



Leonie Squiddity Tentacles

Yay!!! My shop has reopened at last!!!

I shortened the name to just LEONIE or LEONIE (on the beach). It's on a great sim and yes I do have my own water even thought it's just a tiny bit at the moment.

I woke up one morning at my previous sim and look what came to greet me! Three adorable tentacles in three cool colours (more colours maybe soon?)!!!

At only 70L, you can afford to populate your water too. They each have one or two sits in them and are fully modifiable so you can put in your own poses if you like.

There are also two new sets of furniture which I hope to photograph soon. Almost all the pieces are under 100L! All pieces are copy and mod. In most cases you buy the object itself and simply change the
"When left clicked" option to Touch/grab. There are one or two poses in each piece of furniture as well and these are set to work with your own AO.

Please look at the previous posts on my blog to see what else you can find here (to be updated asap). There are quite a number of freebies and cheapies. There are FOUR dollarbie rings to find! New things will be arriving frequently and I plan to post them here as well.

Everyone welcome though this is a "Mature" sim, whatever that means - it's a limit and I'm sorry about that. Private viewings may be available for those who cannot tp to Mature land.

There will be an official opening party soon, likely later this month. We'll have a live DJ (SiselyBella Riggles, famous DJ at Club Onyx [owner of The SL Toolbox Chicks blog of course), dancing and a live light show done by the amazing Maidy aka Dolly of VenuSLights. No doubt I'll whip up a contest too!

All my public locations in Second Life are listed near the top right of my blog. They all have cheapies and/or freebies to be found. I'm also now listed in SL Search and in the SL Classifieds as LEONIE.

I even have four paintings up at Culture Shock with 50% of the sale going to Doctors Without Borders!

Also the art folks on the grid have been more than generous towards me and there have been a few more people finding me since I've had the show at the Pixel 2 Pixel Gallery so I have two upcoming shows around June 1 and July 1 as well as my official opening at Art Boulevard in August.

Thanks so much for your support and I hope to see you soon!

Leonie Szczepanski


0 comments:

Post a Comment