Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hair Fair 2016
July 16 - 30

ASO HAIR FAIR    By Meni.
Hello Dfashionlovers!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Continuing the post on the highlights of the Fair Hair, these were
new releases: Aso By Meni. The long, always "stood out" events, but short this timealso shone.
She came with one hair cut short and straight, and two hair stuck, I would even say that the coolest of these hairs is on the back, one with a bun
"tangled" with a handkerchief with 5 different textures, and the other with a
"Coke" messy style that I love, and that's why I chose this as
my favorite.
I've imagined look with a kind of casual style, would fall very well.
Tidy style but not so:))
Each tone is priced at: 200 L $
Fatpack: 500 l $
Thanxs so much Meni for support.






I hope you enjoyed the post, "If you throw in short girls", and stay beautiful.






More details ,click below and visit the creator of flickr.
Ume @ Hair Fair 2016Kiku @ Hair Fair 2016Yone @ Hair Fair 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment