Tuesday, May 31, 2016

When Blogger Feeds Mess up... oops

Its been a long day


Flickr has decided to take an unscheduled holiday, or so it would seem.
I will link this post there as soon as I can.... so, for the first time in... well, 5 yrs, I am going to use my "insert media" option.. just so you do not miss this..
Please refer to the video for all product information..

- PS-
Sorry for the posting confusion earlier.
I applied to a fashion feed and for some reason the application was posted here..
My bad, well... actually not mine but, hey.. sorry either way. xo



Due to real life issues, I am not very interested in blogging today.
I know this is not something that you like to hear but, alas, everyone has days like this..
and no matter how I try, I am unable to plaster on the fake smile, and pretend everything is OKAY...
because, the fact remains.. it is not OKAY... it is soooo not ok..
Update: I want to thank my family.. from both worlds.. and friends.. for your support, and your awesome ability to calm me down, and help me breathe through all the real life stuff happening.. I can never tell you how much it means too me. xo
All product, event and designer info in styling area.
Descriptions are always as follows
Item/URL | Product Name | Designer Name | Event | Month
I do my best to always credit everything in my photos.
No matter the length of my posts, I always include the above explanation in my styling area.
I hope that you have enjoyed this post!
Have a great day, and happy shopping!!
Styling 
Body
Shape | So Hawt SL – Shapes |  Eretria | Morgana Hilra | WIP
Hair | Lamb. | Water Me - Ginger Pack | Lamb Bellic
Head | .CATWA HEAD | Aisha | catwa.clip |
Eyes | [Buzz] | Faerie Eyes – Angel | eleri.catlyn
Body | [SIGNATURE] | Alice - Mesh Body - v2.3 | Mona Delpiaz (sorry, was unable to post before the flash sale. but, still a good price. )
Skin | [theSkinnery] | Grace– Honey | umazuma.metaluna | New Release
Ears | MANDALA | STEKING_EARS_Season 5 | kikunosuke Eel
Clothing worn during video
Top | [Cynful] | xo Crop Top - Light Pink | Promise Hollow
Pants 1 |  [American Bazaar] |  Slim Pocket Jeans Black | missqwerty.pevensey
Pants 2 |  [American Bazaar] | Urban Jeans Light Blue | missqwerty.pevensey
Dress | [American Bazaar] | Glam Dress Pink | missqwerty.pevensey
Boots | _CandyDoll_ | Emillya Boots Traditional | rebeca.dembo
Lingerie | ~Blacklace~ | Sexy Little Gift for Christmas on 34th St | mariska.simons
Pose
Poses | {Imeka~} | Various | NatiWilliams

0 comments:

Post a Comment