Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I've got my red dress on tonight.

I've got my red dress on tonight.
I've got my red dress on tonight.
I've got my red dress on tonight.
I've got my red dress on tonight.

CREDITS

INFINITE PIXELS
////// Clothing & Accessories /////

  • Flowers: *BOOM* – Tiare Hair Flower Set
  • Red Necklace includes 4 colors with animated dust inside the bottle: +Cyrious+ – Fairy Dust Vial Necklaces
  • White Necklace includes a black version: [ glow ] Studio – Elle Necklace
  • Basket included with Little Red poses: //elephante poses// – Little Red – available Feb 1st at Enchantment
  • Dress: Tee*fy – Julianna Fluffy Dress – Collabor88
  • Shoes: *COCO* – Bow Boots
////// Decor /////

  • Skybox: {vespertine} – Equinox Attic Skyloft
  • Mouse Set includes Mr Mousie, Mini-Mr. Mousie, door, snow tracks, swiss cheese, thimble planter: +Half-Deer+ – Mr. Mousie the Deer Mouse – The Seasons Story
  • Cat: KittyCatS!
  • Spools & Thread includes stool version with animations: *MishMish* –A Spool Stool Set
  • Animated Cloud Picture Frame: LISP Bazaar – Skylark Giant Frame
  • Red Picture: //elephante poses// – Red At Night – available Feb 1st at Enchantment
  • Acorns: +Half-Deer+ – Fallen Acorns
  • Small Rug: KOSH – Gloomy Rug
  • Large Rug: KOSH – I Am So Rainy Rug
  • Animated Floor Gold Glitter: HPMD* – Dust Floating on the Water
  • Plant: KOSH – Shrooms Planter
  • Coffee Table: Shapan! – My Coffee Table
////// Body /////

  • Hair: little bones. – Marmalade – Bleached
  • Ears also available in a pierced version: *Epic* – Mesh Sylph Ears – Plain
  • Skin: (fd) – Arcade Doll Skin – Pale
  • Doll Head: (fd) – December Arcade Doll Heads Gacha – Crying – 100L Per Play
  • Doll Arms & Legs: *COCO*
  • First & last post includes basket: //elephante poses// – Little Red 5 & 4 – available Feb 1st at Enchantment
  • Sitting Pose: *MishMish* – Spool Stool Sitting Animation

0 comments:

Post a Comment