Monday, February 25, 2013

Look Out


Hey lovelies!  I hope everyone had a great Monday!   I know I did. It was my day off so I had a lazy day.  Yay for me haha.  So I found some more awesomeness I wanted to share with you this evening so get ready!
If you haven’t been down to My Attic, you’re definitely missing out. This very sexy dress from Cynful is available down there for only 95L!  There’s 5 colors available to choose from.  Each dress includes 4 sizes and alpha layer and for those of you who own the Mesh Breasts or want to get a pair, this dress includes the appliers for them too!  So go get your dress.
I just couldn’t resist and had to get this other new hair from Lelutka.  I just love the long beautiful locks. I just can’t get enough of this great hair.  The fit is fantastic and I love the fades pack.  Perfect!  You definitely have to get down there and try these new hairs.  Something you don’t want to miss out on.
Have a great night everyone!
Happy Shopping,
Dani 
  • Skin:  Glam Affair – Amberly – Europa 03 
  • Shape:  Dani & Co.
  • Hair:  Lelutka – Vibrato Mesh Hair – Fades  **NEW**
  • Breasts:  Lola’s – Tangos – Mesh Breasts
  • Dress:  [Cynful] -  Kamalin Mesh Dress – Suede Eggplant  **NEW @My Attic**
  • Shoes:  Gos Boutique – Grace Sandals – Red Glitter  **Group Gift**
  • Eyes:  Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eyes – Desert Dawn Shadow
  • Lashes:  Redgrave – ExtraLong
  • Pose:  Diesel Works – Miaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment