Thursday, November 1, 2012



I’m a little behing blogging because of all my RL job tasks, but I made some space to show you new things :) .The Sugar Garden released new eyes which are adorable as usual! And I also got this dress by Happy Pencil. I immediately thought of stones and feathers (who knows why!) so I took out of my inventory these feather earrings I had  from Mons and the bracelets by Earthstones. Ah! If you join the new Auxilary VIP group (750L fee to pay) you’ll get this lovely bag I’m wearing -and a dress. I really like the textures on both gifts. 
My apologies to designers who send me items, I’m willing to blog them all soon.

EYELINER: .: vive nine :. Thick Liner in Turqoise
HAIR: ::Exile:: Misha:Autumn    
BAG: Auxiliary.  My oversized Leather Tote (VIP GIFT)
Bracelets: EarthStones Neisha Bracelet - Brown/Aventurine/Lapis +Sylvan Bracelet - Larimar (Special Edition) 
Earrings: M O N S / Feather Earrings- Blue 
BOOTS: [whatever] CG - nude
DRESS: {Happy Pencil} Shirt  Hem dress + Knotted Belt  (new!) 
EYES “tSg” Sleepy Dark Brown - mesh (new!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment