Monday, September 3, 2012

End of Summer is Near

Good evening lovelies!  Just a close to the awesome Labor Day Holiday to show you a little end of summer gorgeousness!  This gorgeous dress made by GizzA is one of the end of summer fabulous designs!  I love this dress because it reminds me of the actual real life dress I wore this weekend.  It fits great and has beautiful designs and colors on it.  And it just makes you feel beautiful!   There are other colors to choose from so you can pick your favorite one!  Go get your gorgeous on!

I'd also like to show you this beautiful new Mesh hair from Exile.  I love Exile's textures and this natural flowy hair fit just perfect with this sleeveless dress.  Natural waves and over the shoulder style. I just love it!  And I bet once you demo it, you will too!  Go try it for yourself <3

Also last but not least, I am wearing the new skin from Glam Affair called Lilith.  I will be featuring a more detailed post of this skin in my next post but I want to you show you at least a peek of its gorgeousness!  So stay tuned for that! If you haven't tried this skin I would recommend demoing it.  And if you're like me you won't want to take it off =P.

I hope you all had a great and safe holiday!
Happy Shopping!

<3 Dani

Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilith - America 01  **NEW**
Shape:  Dani & Co.
Hair:  Exile - Little Things - Mesh - Dark Browns  **NEW**
Dress:  GizzA - Goodbye Summer - Aqua  **NEW**
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - Twilight Sea
Lashes:  Redgrave - ExtraLong
Pose:  Purple Poses



0 comments:

Post a Comment