Friday, September 14, 2012

dont stop dreaming

Well better late then never right?!

My theme for this picture got me inspired by the tv series Once Upon a Time (yes yes a girl can still dream >.<) . .I love the locations they use and also how they dress . .I guess i wanted to show a lil bit of that . . .and i based a lil bit my clothing on the character of Snow white (played by
Ginnifer Goodwin) . Let's say i wanted to transmit the girl that still dreams in fairy tales.
Hope you like it and ofc .
Enjoy ur shopping & happy weekend!




Beret: Tee*fy Dango's Beret Sky/Sky*white
Hair: Dura
skin: [PF] Kumi <Peach> - Shimmer/Opal NEW!!
Glasses: Mustache - {The Blues} (colors/glasses)
Scarf: {mon tissu} Skinny Scarf~ Coral
Shirt: {mon tissu} Joy Tee - Mon Tissu Soiree (Gift) (Fee to join)
Dress: {mon tissu} Frock Dress ~ Peach NEW!!
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans ~ Dark
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Anchor Bracelet (gold) (old SIS)
Bag: Tee*fy my ugly scary cat bag (Group gift) (Fee to join)
Ice cream: [LOVE SOUL] Ice Cream*Bear*
Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Mint

Pose: TeaSoup



0 comments:

Post a Comment