Sunday, April 15, 2012

Look #282.


Bonjour!

Today I want to tell you about one of my favorite fair of the year : Pose Fair 2012! As a blogger, you can never have too many poses, and even if you're not blogging and taking pictures as much as I do, I'm sure you still enjoy taking pictures with friends and family. Pose Fair is a great way to discover new stores and believe me, there is a ton! Pose Fair is now bigger than ever with 120 stores and two sims full of great stuff (single poses, couple poses, family and group poses, AO's, etc.) and is divided in two sims : Pose Fair North for family and PG content, and Pose Fair South for more mature content including sexy/sexual poses. I absolutely love the very simple design of each sims; it's clean, low lag and the focus is really on the poses. I'm not a huge fan of fairs where the sim overshadows the main even... but that's just me.

Every year, one store grabs my attention more than the others and this year I totally fell in love with Frooti. The poses are simple yet fun and very well done, and they don't cost a ton either. I'll go back for more, indeed.

Have fun shopping at Pose Fair 2012!

✤ ✤ ✤

Shape : my own
Skin : Très Blah - C88 Anna Skin Red Brows NEW! at Collabor88
Eyes : ID - Mirror Blue
Lashes : Chaisuki - no. 34 & 56
Hair : Elikatira - Caramel Red 05 Mesh recent release!
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Shirt : Mon Tissu - (part of) So Boho Blouse Cream
Sweater : Celoe - Jet Sweater Ebony/Swan Mesh
Pants : Kyoot - Etienne Capris Rouge NEW! at Collabor88
Shoes : Argyle Anonymous - TFG Urban Kick

Pose : Frooti - Wizzlit 5 Available at Pose Fair 2012

[visit my blog : http://lisannalauria.blogspot.ca]

0 comments:

Post a Comment